Get started with your image consultant training!
There’s no better time to get started with franchise-free image consultant training, and there’s lots to choose from…
- 10 Training courses in colour & style core skills
– Fabulous Colour Analysis, Colour Analysis in a Box, The Tonal System, The Tonal Taster, Personal Style, Wardrobe & Personal shopping, Advanced Colour Analysis, Colour Analysis Explained, Colour Psychology, and Hair Colour Analysis!
- 3 Personal courses and mini courses
– Clothes Shopping with Confidence, Colour Yourself Fabulous
- A new personal colour consultation service
– Your very own Personal Online Colour Consultation with me
- 2 Image business training courses
– Mindset, Motivation & Marketing and the Get More Clients course
- Even more colour & style masterclasses, mini courses, audiobooks and toolkit
– 20 Step-by-Step masterclasses, 3 mini courses, new updated CSI Toolkit and 34 audiobooks!
- Coaching, help and support
– CSI Vault, CSI Mastermind
Why choose us?
It’s a bit overwhelming how much we’ve created over the years, putting 35+ years of colour and style experience to good use, creating some of the best training courses, tools and resources money can buy. So it helps to see everything sorted by price on one page, but why choose us? Good question. Here’s why…
- You get more than most training courses offer
I don’t know of any other company that offers training in Colour Psychology and Hair Colour Analysis. Mine does!
- You get me!
Private coaching calls where you and I can work together on your business plan, your mindset, your core skills, whatever you want, to help build your confidence to get out there to help others look and feel absolutely fabulous.
- You get personal email support from me for life!
Good grief and glory! That’s like rocking-horse doo-doo around here!
- You get lifetime access to your training
and resources online so you learn when it suits you. On a live training course, you can ask your questions once and then you’re on your own. Online training for life means you can go back over the content again and again, until you ‘get’ it.
- You get no extra costs
With a live training course, you’d probably have to stump up another 500 or 1000 for travel, acccommodation and childcare. Plus you might have to book take time off work and use up valuable holidays. The very thought makes me come over all unnecessary!
- You get no annual fees
This is absolutely not a franchise so there are no annual fees to pay.
- You get to create your own independent business
around your core values, your personality and your passion for colour and style. Incorporate the topics you enjoy and ditch the rest
- You get to invest in your future
Whether you want a part or full-time income, my professional training options provide you with a plethora of ways to make money for the rest of your life.
- You get incredible value
You could easily pay 3K for a 3-5 day live training course with another company on just one subject. We provide over 12 days of training on the core skills alone. That’s before you start adding in over 70 hours of masterclasses, audios, bootcamps, mini courses and mastermind training. You can easily add another few days’ value for all the other resources and memberships, and 7 hours of one-to-one coaching is worth this investment on its own!
Latest image consultant training with Kim Bolsover sorted by price
To help you navigate through the plethora of training options and ‘have fun with colour’ goodies, I’ve sorted them into price bands so you can quickly and easily find what you need…
VAT is applicable to EU (European Union) purchases
All purchase transactions are processed in GB pounds sterling and while every care has been taken to make available the Currency Conversion Rates displayed on this page, such conversion rates are estimates only of currency conversions that may apply to a transaction. These rates are provided for information purposes only without express or implied warranty. The Currency Conversion Rates should not be relied upon as actual currency conversion rates that may be applied to any particular transaction as such rates frequently fluctuate and vary between financial providers.